Friday, October 17, 2014

DIY DESIGNER MINIATURE HOUSE




I came across the amazing blog of Becky Kemp of Sketch.inc this week . Absolutely loving the DIY designer miniatures for dolls houses ! Becky has also miniaturised the very popular String shelf among other things . What a clever lady . I would never have thought of doing this !

This house is a replica of Favorite Place by LuckyBoySunday . LuckyBoySunday is a brand of modern luxury knitted art toys and soft furnishings for the home , inspired by an artistic take on the world of children .

I have now decided that I need to find a dollhouse to make over . As soon as I post this , I will be scouring TradeMe almost immediately .

- Click image and save
- Print in colour on A4 paper
- Follow instructions and enjoy




All images via Sketch.inc
http://sketch-inc.blogspot.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment